The Struggle With Service Disruptions
As organizations struggle with service disruptions that impact their business, they typically look to:
- Replace the underlying technology,
- Replace the service providers of the failing service,
- Outsource the failing service,
- In-source the failing service,
- Secure the services of high-priced consulting firms to rewrite processes, or
- Start a costly enterprise transformation
All this prior to understanding the true root cause of the problems.
And the root cause is typically a disconnected workforce. Failures in Organization & Management Systems, Technology & Tools, Processes & Procedures, and Mindsets & Behaviours lead to the disconnection and subsequently, the operational issues.
They do this because they are under pressure to show that action is being taken. And it’s much easier then fixing the employee connectedness issues.